Re: Maximum no of tables in an oracle database

From: Chris <christianboivin1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 13 Dec 2001 16:10:28 -0800

I don't think is a good idea to go with 90000 tables ....

First solution
i suppose your app can handle a user_id in all the table

Second,
I don't remember exactly but with Profile in Oracle, i think you can isolate your Data for each user

if you decide to go with 90000 tables
take a look at locally manage tablespace ... to give a chance to your data dictionnary !

hth

Chris