Re: Oracle Mail

From: Mark D Powell <mark.powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 3 Dec 2001 13:14:34 -0800

ashoknan_at_rediffmail.com (sankaran) wrote in message news:<a278ed99.0112030658.565051bf_at_posting.google.com>...
> Talking about utl_smtp?

Back when the product was called Oracle Office we used the Oracle mail product and it worked fairly well except the customer ran it themselves and no one looked at the database objects.

We left the product when Oracle said they were dropping support, but Oracle actually still had a product it was just under a different name and possibly support group.

You probably need to find out what it is called now to see if it is still offered and to solict a response to your request.

  • Mark D Powell --