Re: Oracle C++ interface problems

From: Adrian Capp <adrian.capp_at_cableinet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 00:02:05 GMT

I'm afraid I don't have an answer (yet).

I'm just interested in the platfortm you're working on. I've tried getting OCCI Working on a W2K platform, with little success.

Have you had any problems working with OCCI. The main problem I've been experiencing is with the getString function.

I'd be interested in your thoughts.