ORA 28862 SSL connection failed in Oracle 8.1.7

From: shaildisco <shailesh.mishra_at_ways.com>
Date: 7 Nov 2001 05:02:59 -0800

I am unable to get the SSL communications working between Net8 client and the Oracle 8i database
server. The procedure as mentioned in Advanced Security Guide has been complied with. There was
no luck. However normal communication between Net8 client and the database server on port 1521 is
working perfectly. We also installed a trial server certificate from Thawate on the Database
server. Still no luck on the SSL side.

The error code we get is: ORA 28862 SSL connection failed.

Please try to let me know what's wrong with it? Received on Wed Nov 07 2001 - 14:02:59 CET

Original text of this message