Re: Decimal separator in Oracle

From: Iustin Amihaesei <aiustin_at_thinvest.ro>
Date: 31 Oct 2001 05:12:05 -0800

Hi.
  I don't know if I can help you but I think your problem is an oracle parameter named : NLS_NUMERIC_CHARACTERS, which I think is session specific; it contains the separators for numeric values. You can also set it into registry:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/ORACLE/HOME0 - or whatever home you have - key: "NLS_NUMERIC_CHARACTERS = .," for example.

  Hope this helps,
    Iustin Amihaesei