Java Stored Procedures vs OSP in Oracle 9i

From: J Jones <jjones_at_gltg.com>
Date: 30 Oct 2001 05:49:40 -0800

Our DBA wants us to use Java Stored Procedures for insert/update/delete commands. We are currently using Oracle Stored Procedures for this in Oracle 8i because we proved that OSPs are significantly faster than JSPs when performing these types of database modifications that do not required major data processing. The DBA says that these problems have been fixed in Oracle 9i. Does anyone have any experience or documentation on this? Thanks. Received on Tue Oct 30 2001 - 14:49:40 CET

Original text of this message