Re: how to desinstall oracle on windows nt

From: Hassan Ayub <hassan_ayub_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 22 Oct 2001 06:41:27 -0700

You will have to manually delete the directories and the program icons but before doing this go into control panel, then adminstrative tools and then services and stop all the Oracle services. This way you will be able to delete the Oracle directories. you should also go into registry and delete all Oracle files which are in two nodes ( you can easily find them by search facility).

If you still have any difficulties, then di contact me at my email.

bye

Hassan
hassan_ayub_at_yahoo.com Received on Mon Oct 22 2001 - 15:41:27 CEST

Original text of this message