Re: Migration from Postgres to Oracle in Unix

From: john <rjn_76_at_lycos.com>
Date: 12 Oct 2001 01:34:51 -0700

Hi Mike,

there is a company called Kumaran Systems who deliver complete solutions for cross-platform migrations from "Anywhere to Anywhere", but specializing in migrating to Oracle. I've used their tolls for migrating a couple of my apllications.

you can write to them at info_at_kumaran.com

Hope this helps.

Regds,
John