Tough c++/Oracle Question???

From: DCCoolBreeze <aa_at_bb.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 19:02:57 -0400

  1. I have a table in Oracle that contains a NUMERIC field
  2. I INSERT the variable unsigned long long llValue[3] into the numeric field by INSERT .... Values(llValue[0] | llValue[1] | llValue[2]); This works great...

Now the problem...
How can I read this variable back into the array? I have tried several things without success. I have tried char strings, byte strings, the array and structures. I am beginning to believe that it can not be done...

Anyone out there know who to do this?? Received on Sun Oct 07 2001 - 01:02:57 CEST

Original text of this message