Re: plsql error understanding

From: <catherinedevlin_at_girlgeekmail.com>
Date: 1 Oct 2001 20:08:42 GMT

It sounds like you're trying to enter a NULL into a column that's used as a table's primary key. I don't know what it means in your particular context.

Also try
metalink.oracle.com
and search for your error message there (ideally with error number)

Good luck!
- Catherine
http://profiles.yahoo.com/arcticturtle