VNI-4048 : Agent internal error (e.g, Out of memory, Operating system error)

From: Asas <jjj_at_jjj.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 19:52:32 -0400

I am trying to configure OEM to execute jpbs on a remote node. I get the following error:

VNI-4048 : Agent internal error (e.g, Out of memory, Operating system error)

I able to submit and execute jobs on the server where the OEM Management is installed, but not on databases located on remote node..

OEM 2.2 I can use DBA Studio to look at the remote databases but nothing like import, export, etc.

I have set up preferred user with DBA privilege and node user on WINDOWS 2000 with administrator role/privileges and the right to log as "batch job"

Any help appreciated.........Thanks Received on Thu Aug 23 2001 - 01:52:32 CEST

Original text of this message