Re: Help with Long Column Problem

From: Amy <astearns_at_datamirror.com>
Date: 22 Aug 2001 06:21:42 -0700

Hi Roger,

If you are willing to examine 3rd party software, you should examine DataMirror's Transformation Server. DataMirror Transformation Server is a high-performance peer-to-peer data integration tool that enables you to replicate your data across multiple platforms. That said, Transformation Server natively supports DB2 UDB on OS/390 (among other databases/platforms including Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase on OS/390, UNIX, Linux, AS/400, NT ...). DataMirror Transformation Server received top-honours in a ranking by Meta Group (Spex Research) a while back for ETL. More product information is available on our web-site (http://www.datamirror.com).

Hope this helps
Amy Stearns