Re: MODIFIED question on Packages

From: leonard kibe <len979_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 25 Jul 2001 15:13:25 -0700

Hi all,
v 8.1
I guess my first question was somehow ambiguous. I now post modified questions which I hope are more clearer: 1. How can you find out the individual procedures/functions contained in a package, if all you have is the package name? 2. How can you find out the parameters used by the procedures/functions?
3. How can you find out the (range of?) accepted arguments (and no. of arguments thereof) to pass to the procedures/functions? I have in mind... DBMS_STATS and DBMS_LOGMNR_D.BUILD, DBMS.LOGMNR.ADDFILE ETC
Thanks in advance,
Len Received on Thu Jul 26 2001 - 00:13:25 CEST

Original text of this message