Re: looking for db2xml

From: Cory Casanave <cory-c_at_dataaccess.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:18:59 GMT

There is a standard Component-X component (datasource) that maps XML to any SQL DBMS through JDBC. This component supports nested documents with table joins and has full read & write to all levels. You can then use other components for document transformation and integration with web services. Check out : www.enterprise-component.com