DBA Oracle Certification (OCP)

From: K&SJ <usdoj_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 23:50:16 GMT

I just took my 1st OCP exam and MUCH to my surprise the test was NOTHING like the Oracle DBA Study Guide or the study questions. Also, the exam was on a computer that made it hard to answer the questions as you had to scroll the screen all the time.

My question is this - I thought I was good at this stuff, and did not pass. I just did not study the right stuff. There were also three questions that I have never seen. One as about "PROJECTING" in SQL*Plus. Have any of you seen this? I'm NOT complaining, or giving up, just feeling frustrated that I studied a lot and have many years of experience and did not pass this.

Any thoughts so this does not happen again?

Thanks

Stu Received on Sat Jul 07 2001 - 01:50:16 CEST

Original text of this message