Good Oracle resources for a non-Oracle DBA?

From: Brian Duffy <bduffy_at_nycap.rr.com>
Date: 6 Jun 2001 11:47:59 -0700

Hi everyone,

Could anybody recommend a good website or book(s) for somebody who is new to Oracle? I've been working with Informix for a couple of years and will soon be transitioning to Oracle 8i or 9i

There is such a large number of Oracle publications out there I am having some difficulty separating the wheat from the chaff. I'm really looking for a useful refrence like O'Reilly's "Perl Cookbook" or "Unix Power Tools".

Any suggestions??

Brian Duffy
bduffy_at_nycap.rr.com Received on Wed Jun 06 2001 - 20:47:59 CEST

Original text of this message