Re: SQL querry - I'm a beginner

From: Erwin Susanto <erwin_at_circleglobalnetworks.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 16:33:22 +0800

Easy solution:

Rather than posting these annoyances to newsgroups, try using Microsoft Excel 95 or even Lotus 123 to find your answers!!!!!

or maybe use your ABACUS !!!

or contact your TUTOR !!

NB: Use brains, read books and LEARNS !

--
Erwin Susanto
Circle Global Networks
#09-03 Republic Plaza
Singapore

e-mail: erwin_at_circleglobalnetworks.com