Re: HELP ! ! ! temp tablespace

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 06:52:39 GMT

If you've got a legal copy, you probably have support - and that is the type of question for Oracle support. Also try http://technet.oracle.com discussion groups (actually monitored by support as well).

One of the things that may have botched you - you can't simply move a datafile - you have to 'alter tablespace rename datafile' (I don't remember exact syntax - sorry)

/Hans