Re: symmetric replication

From: bgbgbg <brian.gallagher_at_iona.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 11:33:52 +0100

have you setup all the dblinks etc ? if you login as repadmin,surrogate and schemauser
can you select * from global_name_at_remotemaster ? is global_names set to true ?
you can push the repcatlog queue - select job, what from dba_repcatlog shows the job you
need to execute
have you setup all your init.ora params e.g. job_queue_processes, distributed_transactions
etc there's about 8-10 you need to setup (more for oracle 8)

hth
regards
brian