Run a program from inside a Forms6.0 OLE

From: <u640472412_at_spawnkill.ip-mobilphone.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 23:26:06 GMT

Hi, does anyone know if I can launch an windows based application from within a forms 6.0.
I need the program to run inside of forms runtime. I can do a simple host command but I want it inside of a forms window/canvas. I want the program to start as soon as the form is activated. The host command would be:
host ('START c:\program files\my_program\my_program.exe'); Thanks
Dave

--
Sent by d_wilton from  hotmail  part from com