Re: How do I sort alphabetically CASE INSENSITIVE???

From: William McCormick <wlmccormick_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 17:07:05 -0500

Congrats welcome to the world away from Microsoft, this is not SQL Server. Best bet is when inserting/updating columns that are searched upon regularly insert/update them with LOWER or UPPER (as you prefer) and use the same format within your applications to search against. If you do not do this even your indexes will be messed up!

HTH Will