Oracle 8.1.7 missing DBA Management pack and Instance Manager

From: Terry Adams <tadams111_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 17:52:33 -0000

Hello all,
After installing Oracle 8.1.7ee on Windows 2000 Advanced Server I seem to be missing the DBA Management pack and the programs it contains such as Instance Manager, is it not installed as part of the typical installation and if not can I install it separately?

I previously had the personal edition installed and I am wondering if this could have interfered with my installation somehow.

Also the text for the Oracle menu item on the Windows menu does not read Oracle -oem -home as I expected it to, does anyone know why?

Terry Adams Received on Fri Feb 09 2001 - 18:52:33 CET

Original text of this message