Re: Is there an sql command that I could run on a users schema to generate the sql code for the creation of those objects?

From: Jan de Graaf <j.graaf_at_wxs.nl>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 23:08:50 +0100

Using Export and Import you can create a file for index-creation.

Oracle Utilities 8.0 says:
You can postpone creation of global and local indexes until after the Import completes by specifying INDEXES =N (INDEXES = Y is the default) and INDEXFILE = filename. The index-creation commands that would otherwise be issued by Import are instead stored in the specified file.

In 8i tablestructure is added to the index-creation file as comment.

Jan de Graaf

Scott Kerr <scott.alba_at_verizon.net> schreef in berichtnieuws ikXf6.7911$Nx3.2103148_at_typhoon2.ba-dsg.net...