Microsoft ODBC Driver for Oracle : RowLimit

From: Simon Chan <simonchan_at_altavista.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 01:45:42 GMT

I'm working on a VB program to interface with Oracle 8i with Microsoft ODBC Driver for Oracle (MDAC 2.6). The program works fine if the number of records returned is less than 10,000.

I studied Microsoft documentation and found that there was a setting called RowLimit which specified number of rows returned by a SELECT statement. However, it seemed like that the Microsoft ODBC Driver for Oracle ignored this setting. I've tried to set the RowLimit to a null string, 0 or even 99; the limit was always 10,000.

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q179/2/36.ASP

Thanks.

Simon Chan Received on Tue Dec 12 2000 - 02:45:42 CET

Original text of this message