Re: Oracle 8.1.7 for linux. missing tablespace

From: Miguel Cruz <mnc_at_admin.u.nu>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 10:13:20 GMT

Lamar Williams <lamar_at_moOFus.com> wrote:
> The problem was I created the tables after logging as system/manager, thus
> the tables I created where in the system tablespace and there where no
> tables in the ep3 tablespace.
>
> Is there a graphical utility that lets me view this kind of information?

The Schema Manager (it's on one of the CDs, I can never remember which) will do this. It's Java and therefore very slow, and I think it only installs onto WinNT (as opposed to Linux, not sure about other versions of Windows), but it does get the job done.

miguel Received on Sun Dec 03 2000 - 11:13:20 CET

Original text of this message