Re: Emergency Help

From: Enigma_Cyanide <Dovestarr_at_erols.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 09:09:52 -0500

When I removed my older Oracle 8 database from NT4 used the universal install and removed the programs. However, it did not get all the registry entries. So, then I ran clean sweep. Got them all.

Not sure if universal installer is on 7.3 never used it. But you could delete the directory, then use a registry editor that has search capabilities and search for Oracle. You will have a LOT of registry entries but it can be done.

Also, Fixit or maybe Norton has some registry fixers - they try to clean out the registry but looking for bad links, etc.

Christopher