Re: Bizarre Delete

From: <rtproffitt_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 17:39:16 GMT

Corrado,

If you are using SQL, then DELETE FROM TBL WHERE xxxx should work correctly.

It sounds like you are using an application to delete. Does the Application have an EVENT TRIGGER "When-Delete" or "On-Delete"? Look for the normal delete activity to be replaced by some custom logic to "keep the key and fill attributes with spaces"...

Good Luck
Robert Proffitt
Beckman Coulter
Brea California

In article <39F6ED5C.8A7113F9_at_iol.it>,   corrado brambilla <corrado.brambilla_at_iol.it> wrote:
> Hi folks
>
> Sometimes when I try to delete a row in a table happens that the key
> don't disappear
> and the attribut columns filling whit blank.
>
> Why it happens ?
>
> Could you help me to solve this problem ?
>
> Thanks in advanced
>
> Corrado

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Oct 25 2000 - 19:39:16 CEST

Original text of this message