ORA-01002 run-time error for help

From: peterpan <yengopan_at_ms31.hinet.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 00:39:48 +0800

Hi, All:

  I modified little in Sample10.pc of PRO*C sample code to fit both NT and Linux using 8i version precompiler, with VC++ and GCC Compiler respectively. All process were fine when they connected to a DB Server(8i version), but when they connected to the other Server(8 version), the error : ORA-01002 (Fetch out of sequence) was always issued at run-time. I checked the error message and found that the program was stuck on the "PREPARE" description. I have spent much more time debugging, but it still didn't work. Could you help me? I'm so preciated.

Best regards,

Yen-Gou Pan Received on Tue Oct 17 2000 - 18:39:48 CEST

Original text of this message