Reference/book showing equivalent Oracle/DB2 vs ODBC commands?

From: Randy Crawford <crwfrd_at_umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 18:04:09 -0400

I'm looking for a book/paper/or tool on the conversion of Oracle or DB2 DBMS commands to their equivalent ODBC commands. I have a server that needs to support Sybase databases as well as Oracle and DB2, and so it needs to add ODBC to its existing support for Oracle and DB2. I'd really like to lightly rework the existing Oracle or DB2 code to do this.

Is anyone aware of any resources on doing this? Is this covered somewhere in Oracle's own literature or that of Oracle user groups?

Thanks,

    Randy

--
Randy Crawford