Re: Importing data into Personal Edition

From: VampireD <vampired_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 17:54:08 GMT

You have to create the user under oracle, then grant connect, resource before you do an import.

create user blah identified by blah default tablespace users temporary tablespace temp;

grant connect, resource to blah;

Then you can import, the only way you can import without user created is if you are doing a "FULL" db import.

--
Christopher R. Spence
OCP, MCP, MCSE, A+, RAPTOR, CNA

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/