Re: "interMedia text" setup problem

From: <halmeida_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/07/10

In article <ODDsUSm6$GA.420_at_cpmsnbbsa08>,   "halflife_opposingforce" <halflife_opposingforce_at_hotmail.com> wrote:
> Dear :
>
> My config:
> Oracle 8i on NT 4 Server (sp6 applied)
>
> When I try to create a context index on a table with primary key :
> ctxsys.context;
>
> I got the error messages :
> ora-29855 error occured in the execution of ODCIINDEXCREATE routine
> ora-20000 ConText error :
> drg-50704 Net8 listener is not running or cannot start external
 procedures
> ora-06512 at "CTXSYS.DRUE", line 122
> ora-06512 at "CTXSYS.TEXTINDEXMETHODS", line 34
> ora-06512 at line 1
>
> Very difficult to find people to have experience on interMedia text.
 If u
> know, pls help. Your sincere help is much appreciated.

Hi everybody!
Man, you'll find on page 4 of the following link some Post-Installation Setup instructions. Try it!

http://technet.oracle.com/products/intermedia/htdocs/text_techover.html

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Jul 10 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message