Re: How to call shell script from PL/SQL ?.

From: Raj <rajarulmani_at_att.com>
Date: 2000/04/20

Tom,

    External procedure fn getting executed correctly but the action is not being done . i,e creating a file / deleting a file / executing a file . Could you please let me know what i'm missing in my process.

Here is the fn:

int call_system ( char *progname , int a ) {

FILE *fp;

        fp = fopen ("test.txt","w");

        fprintf( fp , " First line is ! ");

        fclose( fp );

}

 This code doesn't create the file "test.txt" .