Re: find out timezone for SYSDATE?

From: Mark W Modrall <modrall_at_world.std.com>
Date: 2000/04/06

yep, knew how to do that, but the missing link is How do you know if Sysdate is in EST in the first place? can't find any SQL way to find out...

someone already responded with a shared library implementation, saying that there is no way in SQL; you have to plug something in and register a stored procedure to call your plugin...

-mark