Re: use of SQL*Loader on the workstation side

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/02/25

sqlloader is included in the ordinary Oracle client in the server utilities section (which doesn't say it MUST run on the server). There's no problem in installing it on workstations. Installing Personal Oracle would mean installing n databases. You probably don't want that.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA