Re: Strange Y2k-like problem on NT/Oracle machine

From: Bruce Chambers <bchambrs_at_micron.net>
Date: 2000/02/12

Greetings --

    Haven't seen that specific phenomenon, but I do know that WinNT SP3 is not Y2K compliant (SP5 is OK), and neither is Oracle 7.3, without a whole raft of patches. Have you ensured that you've installed all of the Oracle patches?

HTH&GL, Bruce Chambers

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity. -- RAH

  • NOTICE TO BULK E-MAILERS PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE BULK E-MAILING THIS ADDRESS ---------- Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, p.227, any and all non-solicited commercial E-mail sent to this address is subject to a download and archival fee in the amount of $500 US. Anyone who sends unsolicited commercial e-mail to this account will be charged a $500 proofreading fee. Consider this official notification. Failure to abide by this will result in legal action. For a complete summary of this Legislation see http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d105:SN01618:_at_@@D