Re: Running java code from PL/SQL

From: ito <ito_at_texas.net>
Date: 2000/02/10

The priveledges javasyspriv and javauserpriv control the Oracle JVM sandbox environment. By granting these priveledges to the user that compiles the code (using LOADJAVA or CREATE JAVA CLASS) prior to the actual loading of the Java class files.

I went through the same thing when I was creating an interface with another system on the Internet.

rls