apology for previous post

From: spencer <spencerp_at_swbell.net>
Date: 1999/12/31

Gary,

Thank you for your response to my previous message.

I sincerely apologize for my interference with other customers' use and enjoyment of the services provided by SBIS, and for any violation of any rule, regulation or policy of any newsgroup, network, server, web site, database or service provider.

I did not intend for my message to serve as an advertisement, solicitation or commercial message. My intent in replying to the earlier post was to alert members of the newsgroup (in general) and in readers of the original "unbelievable offers" message (in particular) that there are other (and in my personal opinion, better) sources for books related to computer technologies.

Again, my sincerest apologies to every member of the affected newsgroups for causing any inconvenience or interference with your enjoyment of the Internet. Received on Fri Dec 31 1999 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message