Internet client side shopping cart (ICSSC, US PAT. 5956709)

From: tellme123 <tellme123_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1999/12/17

Internet client side shopping cart (ICSSC, US PAT. 5956709)

I have invented and designed a new shopping cart, called internet client side shopping cart (ICSSC, US PAT. 5956709). The demo site is located in the URL:
http://www.geocities.com/testing0_97/shopping_center/Index.htm If there is an ad window from "geocities.com" in shopping cart Frame when you visit the site, try to close the window, and Then press the button "clean cart" in the left frame. If interested, please contact me.

Thanks, Received on Fri Dec 17 1999 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message