Re: Form State

From: <pberetta_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 1999/12/11

Sean,
  You can DO_KEY('ABORT_QUERY');, navigate to the new block, then DO_KEY ('ENTER_QUERY');. You might want to throw in a CLEAR_MESSAGE; after the abort to get rid of Form's default response to an ABORT_QUERY. Hope this helps,
Paul

In article <s52ohgrn5352_at_corp.supernews.com>,   "Sean Denney" <sean.denney_at_ichristian.com> wrote:
> Hello Friends,
>
> Can anyone help me change the mode of a block FROM enter_ query to
 some
> other state without executing a query? I need to navigate out of the
 block
> and perform a query and I can't do it in enter query mode.
>
> Thanks
>
> sean

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat Dec 11 1999 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message