Re: How to run Oracle Stored Procedure from Access?

From: <rdj0_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 1999/09/01

What if I need to pass arguments to my stored procedure? I can make Rob's syntax work as long as the sp has no arguments. I have one that takes a single varchar2 argument. I can't seem to get the syntax right to pass it.

TIA,
Richard Dirkes-Jacks
Trilogy Consulting

In article <Qtfx3.26508
$x04.1571951_at_typ11.nn.bcandid.com>,
  "Rob Diaz" <rdiaz_at_helmsmangroup.com> wrote:
> Make a passthrough query. The text will be :
>
> Begin
> my_proc;
> End;
>
> where my_proc is the name of the stored
 procedure you wish to run.

> Hope this helps!
>
> --Rob Diaz
>
> Edgar Walther wrote in message <7q3jk7
 $s0_at_newstoo.ericsson.se>...
> >Hi y'all!!
> >
> >The subject will be clear: my question is:
> >
> >How to run an Oracle Stored Procedure from
 Access?

> >TIA,
> >
> >Edgar

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Sep 01 1999 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message