Re: Parameter Query in Oracle?

From: Paul Dorsey <pdorsey_at_dulcian.com>
Date: 1999/08/26

Edgar,
First you are asking in the wrong place, this really is an access question. There is no such thing as a parameterized view in Oracle.

However, this might help.

If the query you pass is

SELECT *
FROM Places
WHERE Place_Type = :parPlaceType
or :parPlaceType is null

then that should take care of you.
This assumes that you can handle a bind variable in Access.

--
Paul Dorsey
Dulcian, Inc.