Re: trigger --> unix shell script question

From: Oleg Polyakov <opolyakov_at_infinet-inc.com>
Date: 1999/08/12

There is an example in Oracle7 Server Application Developer's Guide, chapter 8
PL/SQL Input/Output, section Database Pipes, Example 2: Execute System Commands.

The example shows PL/SQL and Pro*C code that allows to send operating system

commands over a pipe to a Pro*C program that is listening for them.

I hope this will help.

Oleg.