Re: SQL Loader

From: Harold Peske <hpeske_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 03:54:05 GMT

SQL*Loader supports adding data to tables. It is by default in INSERT mode which will halt the process if data exists. Other modes are:

Append - Add data to the table
Delete - Deletes the table before inserting Truncate - Truncates the table before inserting.

You just need to add one of the other 3 modes to the control file .......HAROLD