Re: SQL Loader 524 Error: How to Prevent?

From: John Griffin <jgriffin_at_boyne.u-net.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 21:48:01 +0100

IF the SQL*load file says that it has written records to the table then I would believe it - it sounds like you are doing something wrong.

  1. Please verify that the table name in the control file is the same as the table you are checking with the query
  2. Verify that you are using logging on to the same schema with SQL*loader as you are when running the query i.e. you are not running the query against another copy of the table in another schema
  3. Verify that the log file you are looking at has the correct timestamp and it is the correct log file
  4. If you check all of these and everything appears fine try using the parameter COMMIT_DISCONTINUED=TRUE