WANTED: Oracle 8 test revisors/reviewers

From: Matt Gomes <mgomes_at_teckchek.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 14:17:00 GMT

Hello!

We are currently researching the revision of our Oracle tests to create both an “Oracle 8 Database Administrator” and an “Oracle 8 Application Programming” proficiency test. We’re looking for highly qualified professionals with experience in this area and who want to be a part of setting industry standards for proficiency. If you’re interested in revising or reviewing one of these tests… read on…

Here’s some background information:

I am a Test Development Manager for Bookman Testing Services. Our company sets the standard for vendor-independent IT proficiency tests with its line of TeckChek tests for companies looking to hire or staff IT professionals

Our tests are used by people in the HR or IT department to provide objective information about IT professionals’ skills to help make decisions about staffing and training. The company is 12 years old and was acquired in 1998 by Knowledge Testing Enterprises, a subsidiary of Knowledge Universe (www.knowledgeu.com), in California. You can find out more about us at www.teckchek.com.

We are dedicated to setting the most accurate, real-world standards for specific IT skills using working professionals to design, author, and review our assessments. For each technical area we work on, we need a panel of people with extensive knowledge of and practical experience with the product or subject area being tested. If you are interested in revising or reviewing the Oracle 8 tests, please send me a resume and a description of your practical experience with Oracle 8. Please pass this mail on to colleagues who also may be interested.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Matt Gomes
Test Development Manager
TeckChek
mgomes_at_teckchek.com
(925) 249-0208 Received on Tue Jul 13 1999 - 16:17:00 CEST

Original text of this message