New free PL/SQL utility: plsqlf

From: Scott McKellar <mck9_at_swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 21:30:36 -0500

I have just added another free PL/SQL utility, named plsqlf, to my website at:

        http://home.swbell.net/mck9/pls/

This new utility scans PL/SQL source code to find string literals and character literals which contain embedded line feeds. While not illegal, such a construct may lead to unintended results.

Plsqlf is open software, released in the form of C source code under the terms of the GNU General Public License. You can download the source code from the website and either compile it as is, modify it, or incorporate it into your own programs.

I also corrected a bug in plstok (the underlying tokenizer), and added an assertion to the memory management layer. The affected source files are plstok00.c and memmgmt.c.

Scott McKellar
http://home.swbell.net/mc9/pls/ Received on Fri Jul 02 1999 - 04:30:36 CEST

Original text of this message