Free! -> Halcyon released Oracle, Sybase & remote file viewing modules for SUN SyMON 2.0

From: Mike Kirk <mkirk_at_swi.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 01:19:38 -0400

Hi all,

Check out www.halcyon.ca. They have free downloads of SUN SyMON 2.0 database modules for Oracle and Sybase. They also have free downloads of a remote file viewer. SyMON only lets you pattern match files. This lets you see them over the network on any NT or SUN box.

Yeah, I work for them, but not on these products. I'm using them on a consulting job and they are pretty slick. Can't really go wrong when you can download them for free.

Later,

	Mike Kirk
	mkirk_at_swi.com