Re: How can I make it faster? Help needed.

From: David Cressey <dcressey_at_valinet.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 07:01:57 -0400

Have you tried a solution using "where not exists (...subquery specification...)"

I've often got better performance out of this than out of "NOT IN".

I'm right on my way out to wrk now, so I don't have time to figure out what the subquery would look like. Perhaps you can do it yourself, or perhaps I'll provide it in a later post.

Good Luck,

   Dave Cressey mailto:david_at_dcressey.com