How to get menu module network for all aplication system from ORACLE DESIGNER 2000?

From: (wrong string) æ <btrumbic_at_fesb.hr>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 09:17:39 +0100

I have generated form, report and graphical modules from function hierarchy with Application Design Wizard. Then I have generated module menu from Module structure Diagramer, and finally module network. My top-level module is menu module.When I get forms,report,graphics and specific menu I can't run specific menu (top-level).
Question:
How can I run specified menu (genereted from top-level module-type menu) as a form?
Sorry for spelling error Received on Tue Mar 23 1999 - 09:17:39 CET

Original text of this message