Re: OAS 3.0 Problem..Help !!!

From: <cary_at_nams.net>
Date: 1999/03/09

Hello,

     Addressing your questions in order:

  1. %module% is a parameter in your baseHTML page. You can fill it using a cartridge (cartridge-specific parameters), or you can pass the value directly from the URL in your browser using the following syntax: ..../*.html?module= {whatever}. REMEMBER that MODULE must include the full path to the form on the server machine. The method that I use is actually a combination. I use a cartridge to supply the values for most of my variables, but for MODULE, I hardcode the path in my baseHTML to my Forms directory, ending it with %form%. Then in my browser I put in the URL field: http://..../f50?form=myform.fmx (f50 is my cartridge identifier/virtual directory). This way you can run any form w/the same baseHTML page.
  2. I haven't seen this before. Are you using the default menu bar? If so, what platform are you on? If not, put your custom menu bar (*.mmx) in the directory pointed to by FORMS50_PATH (I think). On NT, the default is C: \ORANT\BIN.
  3. Did you use the full pathname for the form? As for the rest of it, I don't know....

Hope this helps some.

Cary